Total Pageviews

Monday, January 23, 2012

BROCCOLI CAN MAKE YOUR ERECTION BIGGER!!!!!!!






                                        EGYPTIANS PICKING BIG DICK FOOD!!!


Our users below give advice but all unproven:


If you take pills to make your penis grow larger then you may be getting


 ripped off. There are a few different ways to make your penis grow without


 spending a crazy amount of money every month for some worthless pills.


If you eat healthy and exercise regularly that is a big step forward.


Just drink water and fruit smoothies like jamba juice. Also no soda, cool aid


, beer, and any other drinks with drugs or sugar drinks, besides fruit drinks. 


And if you want your sperm to stop tasting salty, then stop eating meats or


 any foods with salt of any kind. (To improve faster results in 2 weeks, then


 just eat vegetables for breakfast, snack, lunch and dinner. I know most guys


 do not want to do this, but your girl/guy will come back for more in a heart 


beat. how I know, I tried it enough to make it a fact.


My lover told me it takes like sugar right off the cane. try it, you have nothing


 to lose and a healthy eating habit and sweeter love to gain. Just try this for


 two months and you may see results for a bigger you.


Also zinc, Iron, Saw Pametto Fruit Extract, Pygeum Bark Extract, & Pumpkin 


Seeds help to make you bigger too.


Did you know that the average erect penis size is 5 inches, not 6 or 7, So if 


you were thinking to yourself I have a small penis maybe you should check it


 out with a ruler. Eating 3 servings of raw vegetables a day for 2 months may 


increase the size of your penis. I know that my Girl Friend of 6 years would 


have probably left me if I had not changed my eating habits. So get up, go 


out and buy some veggies right now!


Broccoli might help best.




Read more: http://wiki.answers.com/Q/What_foods_can_you_eat_to_make_your_penis_bigger#ixzz1kLb5L1oO
Read more: http://wiki.answers.com/Q/What_foods_can_you_eat_to_make_your_penis_bigger#ixzz1kLb5L1oO

No comments:

Post a Comment